Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Words I won't use.

Okay well its now Tuesday. I could go peruse the polls for all 8561 states that have primaries today, but I'd rather just ramble about them tomorrow after the results come in. So today I'm going to list off some things I won't do here.

I will not use blogosphere, blogoverse, or pretty much anything blogo.

I will not make demeaning comments about individual people... unless they do something particularly stupid.

I will not use 1337.

I will not rant about my personal life.

I will not rant in a strictly partisan way, if only because I can't seem to figure out which side I'm supposed to be on.

I will not deliberately lie about my views, my reasoning, or my sources.

I will not claim to be perfect. Sometimes my facts will be wrong, and if they are I will be more than happy to correct my errors.



Alright that's the list of annoying things that I'll try not to do in this blog. Now I guess I should list what I will try to do here.

I will post regularly, probably not every day, but at least two or three times a week as long as interesting things are happening.

I will occasionally post things that aren't strictly political stories and opinions. Social issues, current events, and possibly the occasional bit about video games.

I will post my opinions.

I will post my sources when I use something other than everyday news articles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee. Happy Super Fat Tuesday!